200 Series Dual Dash LCD
$1,700 USD for Standard System
- 1024 x 600 Resolution, IPS, 10.1 Inch LCD (9 inch x 5 inch) for the Dash Screen
- 1024 x 600 Resolution, IPS, 7 Inch, Capacitive Touchscreen LCD (7 inch x 4 inch) for the Console Screen
- Speedometer, Tachometer, Voltmeter, Engine Temp., Fuel Level
- Odometer, Trip A, Trip B
- Digital Turn Signals, High Beam indicators
- Date & Time
- Audio & Video Media Player (w/ line out audio)
- GPS Navigation
- USB linked, Phone Mirroring
- On-screen Shift indicator
- Warning icons & messages
- Standard graphic skin
Can connect to any Tach Source:
- Hardwired – for carb/TPI, non-computer engines
- PCM/ECU – for computer controlled engines
- CAN Bus – for model years 2007+
The LCDi-200 digital dash is a standalone unit for monitoring engine functions, controlling mechanical and cabin features, and displaying navigation. This product is capable of connecting various engines to customized vehicle projects seamlessly.
Comprised of a cluster LCD display screen, a remote touchscreen display and an interface module, the LCDi-200 system is capable of handling an array of digital, analog, and PWM inputs and outputs. Update any vehicle interior with state of the art graphic interfaces that can be personalized to be one of a kind.
Screens are sunlight readable and display in high-definition, with quick-acting displays for important functions such as tachometer readouts.
Standard functions include speedometer, tachometer, voltage, fuel level, temperature, odometer, trip, elevation
The LCDi-200 system is also compatible with Vintage Air climate control systems and AccuAir e-Level suspension systems. Inquire about developing an interface for your 3rd party devices!